When I was a kid, I used to fascinate about having my own personal bedroom, inspired by the Disney characters and other shows that I used to watch religiously. But it used to be difficult to decorate room based on a theme because things were not easily accessible back then. But today the time has changed and things are available at the click of a mouse.
With kids particular about everything related to them, want their rooms to set according to their wish, especially girls. Young girls want their room that feels like their own space and gives them a sense of homeliness and warmth. A bedroom that has been styled when she was just a baby will soon appear uninteresting, especially for young girls. Thus, their room should feature everything that catches their fancy and appeal them. Here are few tips following which you can give your daughter her most cherished space.
1. Kids are often fickle and the speed at which they change their favorites may surprise you. So never go for a design with single motif. If you daughter how was obsessed with ponies a month back may think they are grown-ups now.
2. Every little girl is different therefore it is worth giving her bedroom an exclusive touch so that she can completely relate with the transformation of her room. You can ask her about her favorite color and then can pick bed sheets in that color.
3. Plan by keeping not only the current age of your daughter but also about the fact that she is going to be an adult after few years. Thus making changed by keeping this fact in the prospective can help you create a space that will remain a delight in the years to come.
Clutter is the major problem when it comes to kids. Even kids who like to keep their stuff in an organized way will not think to tidy their room unless prompted. Thus consider making a dedicated storage space. Also you can give them something to sit upon. Pick colorful poufs that can give their room an accentuated appeal.
So turn your daughter`s room into a space where she can completely relax and make the most of her time. Give her a place which she can call her own!
Spring is the season for decorating your home with luxurious textures and vibrant colors. You can also bring a change in your space with attractive printed table linens. Spring brings new life and a renewed spirit along with blooming flowers and fresh air. Bring the essence of spring in your dining space and experience the feeling of total bliss with attractive table linens.
Decorate your table tops with a beautiful theme of flowers and this will bring a feeling of spring. Choose floral patterns that are bright and colorful for a fresh and lively appearance. You can choose a table linen that looks timeless so that you can use them every year. Use silverware, dishes to match with the pleasant colors.
You can enhance the look of table cover by placing matching table runners, napkins, placemats and other table accessories. They will give an energetic and sophisticated look to your interiors. If you want to give a rich and luxurious look and create a theme of spring, place a designer vase with a flower that harmonizes with the colors of the linen. You can also place decorative napkin holders and candle holders to create a fabulous dining table. If you want to give a classy look, you can choose floral prints in simple colors.
Dress your table for spring and experience luxurious dining right at your home. The bright colorful flowers, the excellent texture and the essence of spring in these table linens will certainly make your tables emerge with style and elegance. Get this dining table cloth online by shopping from saavra.com and enjoy.
The excellent designs and the vibrant colors will certainly leave your guest spellbound. You try your own tips and tricks on these table linens to make it look more attractive. You will find every food delicious and flavorful when you are eating on these table covers.
Winters are almost gone, as the spring is here. As we wave goodbye to the cold and breezy winters, it is the perfect time to make preparations to make changes in our bedroom setting. Your bedroom should be the first thing, from where you should start making little changes according to the weather. Nobody would like to sleep in a bed that is not according to the season. A silk or flannel bedding will surely leave you in sweat, if you are going to use them in summers.
The best way to bring change in the appearance of your bedroom is to switch to summer friendly bed linen. Here are five useful tips that will help you choose the right linen for your home.
1. The coolest color that exists in our color palette is –White. Come summer, white is the shade that you will see dominating everything. Even a hint of white during scorching heat can soothe down your senses. This color is easy on eyes and brightens up the room. So pick something in which or has a touch of white.
2. Pick best cotton bed sheets in tiny prints this summer. Small prints look elegant as compared to bold prints. They give your eyes a place to rest. If you want your bed room to look trendy, opt for floral design or geometric pattern.
3. There is nothing like stripes when it comes to create a breezy look inside. Stripes exude a neutral and natural look that speaks volume about the incredible taste of the owner.
4. Summer is all about cool and splashing colors. Pick vibrant shades of bed sheets to pop up the dimension of diverse shades. Bright colors like red, blue, green, yellow, orange and electric pink can spruce up your room interiors efficiently.
5. After spending on your customized bed sheets whether online or from a nearby store in India, it is also important to take care of the sheets.
If you generally prefer to keep your bedroom plain and simple, why not spice things up a little bit in the summer months? Pick something enticing to give your room an interesting look.
Try sleeping on a cheap polyester bed sheet. I guarantee, you will never be able to sleep on these sheets. Polyester bed sheets are strong, durable and smooth to touch but it will never give you the same comfort as high quality sheets. Cotton bed sheets on the other hand are breathable, absorbs moisture and offer excellent softness. But still, even the best cotton bed sheets do not guarantee the best sleep.
To create a perfect platform for sleep, you must know what to look for.
First of all, you must find out what grade of cotton is used in your bed sheet. Egyptian cotton is considered to be the finest as they are made from long staple cotton. A blend of two fabrics is also ideal as the characteristics of each are merged together to form a fabric carrying the properties of both.
If you are thinking that fabrics with highest thread count are soft and comfort, you are totally wrong. You must know the ideal count from which you can get the best comfort. Good quality bed sheets have 200 to 800 TC which is perfect when you what to experience comfort.
The weaving technique and the manufacturing process followed to make the fabric also matters a lot as it defines the softness and the quality of the fabric. Sateen weave is preferred by most users as they are soft and offers a lustrous feel. This type of weaving is also more durable compared to other weaving methods.
If you have a desperate need for comfort, you can avail the designer bed sheets online from saavra.com. They have an exceptional collection of bed sheets which you find perfect from every perspective. Made from the finest quality cotton with precise thread count and standard weaving technique, they are the best choice for every buyer.
Whether you are taking care of a big event, birthday party or a formal occasion there are many elements that must be fused together to make it a successful one. A tablecloth plays a huge part when it comes to decorating your dining place. There are plenty of fabrics available in the market in which these tablecloths are manufactured. Every fabric makes an occasion more special. Check out the different fabrics that are popular among the large masses.
1. Cotton- Perhaps one of the most popular fabric, cotton is everyone`s favorite. A cotton tablecloth comes in casual prints like floral prints, geometric lines, stripes and a lot more. They are easy to maintain and is very durable in terms of usage. You can wash them every day as they have high endurance power.
2. Satin- If you have a formal occasion coming up, satin is the fabric you must pick. Satin can always add a touch of elegance to the overall ambience, making your dinner parties all the more special. Made from the silk, this fabric carries an unmatched sheen and luster that can make any dinner table sophisticated. It is delicate in nature and requires special attention when it comes to washing and taking care.
3. Polyester- This one is made from cotton and synthetic fibers. It is as much durable as cotton and come in offbeat designs. It is a chemically made fiber and with intricate weaving pattern, receives its texture. They also come in various prints and patterns, just like cotton. They look best for casual birthday parties, get-together and at tea parties. You can easily wipe it off with a damp cloth to remove the stains.
When choosing a table linen always keeps the occasion in mind and your requirements. If you purchasing it for daily use, you must pick something in dark shade as it will conceal the stains and will not get dirty quickly. While purchasing make sure the hemline and stitches are even, and that the coloration is solid. You can also place napkins to accentuate the surrounding and to make the whole set-up all the more attractive.
Want to live in a home where the colors light up your home? You can now by giving your home a colorful cast of colors. Start with your bedroom and cover your bed with bright colored bed sheets. This will create a basic idea of how your bedroom will look in the theme. You can then begin complementing your bed with matching colors and prints of pillow covers, and cushion covers.
Choose the best for your bed as it is the heart of your room. The beauty of your bed reflects in your home decor, therefore, a bright and beautiful bed cover is an essential part of the bed. White, yellow, light blue and green colored bed sheets are ideal for a bright look. If you want to give a more sophisticated look you can also use printed bed linens.
You can also try traditional bed linens as they also come in bright colors and lively designs. You have a lot of options to choose from as most bed sheets nowadays come in attractive colors. A luxurious look can also be attained on your bed with high-quality fabrics and exquisite prints which you can avail from saavra.com.
After you have attained your desired look on your bed you can move to other spaces in your bed room like your floors and windows. Theme your entire room with the colors incorporated on your bed. Match the carpets and curtains with your bedding set and your room will now be complete. Make sure you get the best quality of cotton bed linen online at saavra.com and use the best quality fabrics for your bedroom as it is the room where you spend most of your time, therefore, it should be perfect.
Curtains can have both positive as well as negative impact on the room. Your room can feel and clumsy with the wrong curtains. Inappropriate curtains can make the whole interiors look outdated, while a carefully chosen curtain can lift the entire room. These days there are plenty of possible styles that can cater the needs of every home maker. Whether it is a hypermodern home owner or the nostalgic designer, here are few suggestions that can help you to match your curtains with your interiors.
- We all live in small spaces and apartments. As not all of us are blessed like celebrities to lead an elite life in a penthouse, you can make your homely abode look bigger and wider with the help of curtains. Hang up a curtain that is a bit longer than the window opening.
- Hang up the curtains a bit high from the window pane to make your room look taller. Also pick curtains that will graze the floor, as that will create an illusion of a larger room.
- Fabric which is robust and have more texture can also play a huge role in the end results. Fabrics like silk and velour can create versatile pleats. If you are looking for a classic style, these fabrics can be your best bet. They are ideal to create vintage style of drama I your living place.
- Choose neutral colors for your curtains if you have too many colors in your room already. Also always choose a pattern carefully. Your veils should help you to pull an entire look together and not be the focal point. Feel free to take the color swatches to the store to get the curtains in exact color.
- If you have dark wooden floors always go for drapes lighter in shade. Also for a more contemporary theme, pick curtains in ethnic prints and designs. This will go well with your existing home décor and will give you a cohesive look. For modish living space, you can go for geometric prints, floral, motifs or block shades.
When you are trying to decorate or reshuffle your living room, keep all the above tips in mind before matching your curtains. This will help you impart a well organized look in your home.